Newton, Iowa - home of
Maytag washing machines
Donald Trump Nov 19, 2015, 4 p.m.
DMACC Newton Campus Maytag Auditorium,
600 N 2nd Ave West
2 hours from Fairfield
Trump will discuss jobs of the future.
Guests are asked to RSVP online: https://www.dmacc.edu/whotvtownhall/Pages/welcome.aspx
Sponsored by WHO-TV.
Iowa Central Community
College, Fort Dodge, IA
Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 6:00 PM (CST)
Doors open at 4:00 pm
1 Triton Circle
Fort Dodge IA
3.5 hours from Fairfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7ByJPo2Hc or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaToLjdRp4
Fairfield Trump Campaign Headquarters
806 North 4th Street
November 10, 2015 7:00 pm
New York City, Rockefeller Center
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Burlington Iowa huge crowd
Jefferson County Fair Grounds activities center
Speeches on behalf of the candidates
October 7, 2015 12:00 pm
Electric Park Ballroom
310 Conger Street, Waterloo, IA
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (CDT)
August 25, 2015 - 6:00 pm
Grand River Center
500 Bell Street
300 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa
August 17, 2015
July 25, 2015 - 11: am
Oskaloosa High School
Picnic catered by HyVee
9/11 Truther Stumps Trump
Donald came to Iowa many times.
*2015-08-17 Des Moines State Fair
*2015-10-07 Waterloo (my birthday)
*2015-11-12 Fort Dodge
*2015-12-05 Davenport fair grounds
*2015-12-11 Des Moines
*2015-12-19 Cedar Rapids
2016-01-12 Cedar Falls
2016-01-26 Iowa City
*2016-07-28 Cedar Rapids & Davenport
*2016-08-05 Des Moines
*2016-08-27 Des Moines with Sen. Joni Ernst
*2016-12-08 Des Moines
Plus Donald Junior
*2016-01-31 Mt. Pleasant
*2016-08-05 Des Moines
*2016-08-22 Cedar Rapids
You can get information on which candidates will be appearing at locations in Iowa on
The Des Moines Register website's Iowa Caucuses 2016 Candidate Tracker.
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "He (Trump) basically predicted the attacks from
Osama Bin Laden."
Trump predicted 9/11 better than the Bush Administration.
1. Donald Trump is immune to special interest lobbying because
he has accepted no special interest money. No other candidate can make this
2. Donald Trump knows how to negotiate. No one builds an international business empire the size of Mr. Trump’s without being able to win at the negotiating table.
3. Donald Trump is an executive. The President of the United States is the Chief Executive Officer of our nation. We don’t need a policy expert or a legislator – we need someone who knows how to run an organization. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who has a proven record as a successful executive on a large scale.
4. Donald Trump is honest. Mr. Trump is a man who tells the truth. He may not always say it in the most polished way, but our country has had enough suave liars. It is time for some straight forward honesty.
5. Donald Trump is decisive. We hear about his having business interests that filed for bankruptcy. In each case, he looked at the situation as it was, and then he cut his losses. We need someone who will look at government programs realistically and if they are failures; will end the wasteful Washington spending.
6. Donald Trump is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.
7. Donald Trump listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.
8. Donald Trump understands that a nation without borders, language and laws is not a nation.
9. Donald Trump has actually read the Bill of Rights, and is willing to defend its provisions. He is not afraid to speak about Christian persecution, and protecting gun rights.
10. Donald Trump loves this country – and says so. He wants to make America great again –and he will!
by Tom Powell
9/11 Truther stumps Trump in Iowa
Article in the Fairfield, Iowa Ledger
Democrats - want to take from the rich and be on welfare and
Republicans - want to keep more and more money, even if people starve.
Trump - wants everyone to become rich, and can show the way from experience.
His daughter Ivanka Trump practices TM as do some of her staff.
John Hulsizer Jr.
Col Brian Miller
More Donald Trump campaign staff in Iowa
Jefferson County Iowa Republicans